Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (22)

Happy Wednesday!

WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

This week's pick is:
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
October 11, 2011

Hartley Grace Featherstone is having a very bad day. First she finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with the president of the Herbert Hoover High School Chastity Club. Then he's pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And if that weren't enough, now he's depending on Hartley to clear his name. Seriously? Not cool. But as much as Hartley wouldn't mind seeing him squirm, she knows he's innocent, and she's the only one who can help him. Along with her best friend, Sam, and the school's resident Bad Boy, Chase, Hartley starts investigating on her own. But as the dead bodies begin to pile up, the mystery deepens, the suspects multiply, and Hartley begins to fear that she may be the killer's next victim.

I love murder mysteries. A ton. There aren't enough of them in YA and I'm looking forward to this one. And supposedly there is some humor in this one! YAY!

And the cover is stunning. Beautiful blue eyes and the cool is made out of headphones! I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

5 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

This one looks so interesting and I do love a good mystery, too! nice pick.
Happy reading,
Mary @ Book Swarm

Lea Christine said...

This is my WoW for this week too ;)

I thought at first that the plot summary was iffy, but everyone has been saying that this book is actually really good, so I am definitely interested in reading it now when it comes out!

~Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Lauren M said...

I'm definitely a sucker for this cover! It's so pretty! The story sounds kind of overdramatic, though...I guess we'll see! :)

Saba said...

i wanna read this!!!!

Unknown said...

I love murder mysteries too and this one sounds pretty amazing! The cover is really awesome too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater