Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (36)

Hi Everyone!


IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!
Wonderful week for books…probably my last for awhile!


Haunting Violet by Alex Harvey! I love ghost stories that are historical. And I've heard such good things about this one!

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young. This looks amazing and beautiful!

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter! I absolutely love Carter's books! I can't wait to read this one!

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa! After I read and loved The Iron King I needed to have all the books on hand! Except sometime around the end of last year Harlequin Teen changed their size and logo (size of the book) and it looks awful!!!! It sticks out too far and is taller. I hate it when publishers do this!



I forgot to mention this last week but I picked up Nocturne by Christine Johnson from Galley Grab. I really liked Claire de Lune and I'm excited to read this one!!

6 comments:

Cait said...

Haunting Violet is so good!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

The Cait Files

Anonymous said...

So jealous! I need to get Uncommon Criminals soon! I absolutely LOVED Heist Society!
I'm really anxious for Haunting Violet as well! Tell me how it is!

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

So jealous you got Ally Carter's new book! I hope you enjoy it!! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Kristina said...

I really want to get A Need So Beautiful! I keep hearing wonderful things about it. I also need to read the Ally Carter books. Everyone loves them! Enjoy your new books.

Old follower
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I can't wait to read Uncommon Criminals. I loved Iron Queen.
My IMM

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

I just finished UNCOMMON CRIMINALS. So cute. And Julie Kagawa's series rocks. Yay for a nice IMM!
Happy reading,
Mary @ Book Swarm

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater