Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

I apologize this is so, so late! I've been busy all day!

Hi

Happy IMM! Hosted by The Story Siren!

This was a great week for books!!
I bought:



The Betrayal if Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate. I couldn't help it, it was complete cover love!!

Hourglass by Myra McEntire!!! LOVE this!! An all time favorite.

Forgotten by Cat Patrick. I love the idea for this one, sounds so intriguing!

Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern. This looks so cute!! And I love road trips.

Blood Red Road by Moira Young. Can't wait to read this, every one gushes about it!

From Library:

Trapped by Michael Northrup. Interesting idea, haven't heard the best about it...but I want to read it!

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landou-Banks by E. Lockhart. Love E. Lockhart!

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. After reading so many Dessen books this past week…I'm not sure how many more I can handle!
 
Thanks for putting up with my late posting!

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Great IMM, I got Blood Red Road last week, haven't read it yet but I'm excited about it. Happy reading :)

Jenny said...

I loved Blood Red Road so so much! I hope that you like it too. You got some great books. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

mfay2 said...

Loving all the contemps you got.

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Forgotten. Frankie Landau Banks is a fun book.
My IMM

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Hearing a lot about Blood Red Road lately! Starting to think I need to look into more!!


Happy Reading!

Here's my Mailbox

Have a GREAT day!

Karis Jacobstein said...

I thought Trapped was good. Not my favorite book ever, but it was definitely a page-turner. You have a great IMM this week. Happy Reading!

My IMM: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-9.html

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater