Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Reading

Hi Guys!
Like I said earlier, summer is here! Which means I have to dig out the annual summer reading list.
This year there are approximately 111 books, which I will by no means finish! I'll be lucky to finish 60!

If you are curious: Here is the Link.

I'm going to create a button. I'm tentatively going to say, I will set up some interviews for late summer. And possibly a scavenger hunt around the blog...This might be my last time blogging and I'd like to make it memorable.

There will be weekly updates, except in June they will be for the 30 days, 30 books Challenge!! The rest will just be me, being a crazy person!

WELCOME TO SUMMER!! (By the way, The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier comes out!!!! Everlasting was my favorite book ever!!)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That's awesome and you are so organized. I love summer for the fact that I get lots of reading done too...plus I can do it outside in the sun. Good luck and happy reading.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater