Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Happenings (26)

Hi!
How is everyone doing on this fine day!? I hope you are doing great!

I'm currently reading Exile by Anne Osterlund. If you haven't read any books by Osterlund you should. Now. And then I finished Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs. It was pretty good. I need to go mark it as read!

And then well I don't know what I'm going to read after that...I need to finish up the 30 books in 30 days challenge. Which I'm, surprisingly, doing good at!

The thing is when I set myself to a challenge its like I have finish. And that can be good and sometimes bad. This is good when it comes to blogging and, of course, school. But when it comes to reading I force myself to read. And that isn't good.

Which is why July is going to be more of a laid back month of reading. I just can't pressure myself to read so much. And I'm going on a book ban with only a 2 book exception. And those two books are Wolfsbane and Supernaturally. I just can't pass them up!

I'm also withdrawing myself from the Contemps challenge. And while I have discovered some amazing books that I might not have read otherwise...there are some I just don't want to read. At all. And I'm not going to make myself read them.

I hope you guys have a great weekend and didn't bore yourselves reading my...well I don't know what you just read but....*train of thought escapes through the open window*

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comments:

Lauren M said...

I haven't read anything by Osterlund. Maybe I should! :)
I think it's a good idea that you don't pressure yourself to read too much. We can't have you getting burned out on reading! :P

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater