Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (33)

Hi! Happy Sunday!
Hope your having a great non-sunburned weekend!

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!

This week I got 2 books in the mail:

  • The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier! Which I promptly devoured upon arrival. It was simply amazing. I was tracking it online, just because, and the UPS man was 2 hours later than he should have been! Eek!
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross! This looks amazing! I can't wait to start it.
  • A super duper amazing Eternal Sea postcard!
What did you get this week?

P.S. I also downloaded some galleys from Netgalley and Galleygrab, thanks to a friend. So while my problem is not fixed, I still can read some books!

5 comments:

Elodie said...

I so want to read The Eternal Sea =) ! I hope yoiu'll enjoy these books !!
Happy reading ;)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Loved The Girl in the Steel Corset! Still have to buy my own copy though!! Great IMM!

Here's my IMM

Happy Reading!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Natalie said...

I got The Girl in the Steel Corset this week as well :) Its so good! nice IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! The Eternal Sea sounds very interesting.
My IMM

*Melissa* said...

Oh im vying for that book, the girl in the steel corset. dont u just love that cover!!!

hope you enjoy them all

here my IMM
http://bit.ly/k4551S

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater