Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blog Happenings (24)

Hi!
Happy Saturday!

I hope their was a review yesterday. I haven't wrote it yet, and I wasn't sure if I'd get around to it! I did/was going to review The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott! It was a really great summer read.

I've read like a billion books these past few days. If you want to see what I've been reading. Here! Since then I've read Winterborne and The Other Boy. I should of finished Bumped by now and Die for Me!

Sorry if I'm being weird, things around the blog are a little crazy!

So the 30 day reading challenge is going pretty great, and so is accomplishing some summer reading.

I ordered 3 books from Barnes and Noble on Tuesday and they still haven't shipped! I'm super excited to read all of them. Don't worry, you'll get to see what they are!

And look! A beautiful new cover that I'm sure you all know about! But I like it so much that I might as well show it!


Pretty cool right??!

That's where I'm going to leave you today guys! I hope you have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater