Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday (21)

HI!
Happy Follow Friday. I'm not sure why I didn't do this last week, just didn't feel like it!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View!





This week's question is:
Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
I have a lot of favorite genres but my absolute favorite is Mystery! (I do like Dystopian but Mystery wins!)
And my favorite book, well, that'd be The Agency Series by Y.S. Lee. I LOVE them! I don't think many people have read them either. I would do The Body Finder but that's paranormal...but I still love it!

6 comments:

test said...

Dropping by to say Hi! *waves*

Awesome genre pick!

Here's our Genre pick by TheJay2xA @We Fancy Books

Anja K. said...

I love mysteries too, and I never seem to predict the ending!

Anja @ http://reading2011.blogspot.com

Marla said...

New follower here! I read mysteries on occasion, but I always go back to paranormal romance. However, I've also been reading a lot of dystopian and I'm even starting to branch out into steampunk, which I'm loving a lot, as well. Have a great weekend!

Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I like Mystery too, but haven't read much of it yet. I really need to read The Agency Series! I have it on my evergrowing list! :)

Happy Hopping!

Judith Leger said...

Hi Katie! Mystery is good! I started out reading nothing but mysteries. I'm a new follower! Happy Friday! Hugs, J

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I like mysteries too, but usually they're sort of a paranormal twisted mystery! Like Victoria Laurie's Psychic Eye and Ghost Hunter mystery series!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old follower

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater