Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blog Happenings (24)

HI!
I'm not even going to say happy weekend, although know that I mean it, because it doesn't even feel like the weekend. All the days are just blending together. It is so nice not to have school. I get to read, and go to the pool. Or read and get this awful sunburn and MORE freckles. That is what happened yesterday. And it hurts. Like crazy. No more sun for me today.

BUT while this crazy sunburn was hurting and freckles were sprouting up all over my face, I did read a book. A book that is one of the best I've read in a really, really long time. It was crazy good. Does anyone know what this books is?? It is by the best author EVER.

YEP! Best book ever. EVER.

But enough of my craziness, you'll get a review soon. Like Monday.

I'm doing quite well on my 30 books in 30 days challenge. A friend came to the rescue, and I'm trying to read Possession by Elana Johnson on my Nook before it expires. And I need to finish it today. It is long. So I better get a reading!

I'm having difficulty trying to figure out what else I was going to tell you guys but I can't seem too!
Oh well, after Possession I'm going to read some more galleys and then some library books!

Bye! Read Everlasting if you haven't read The Eternal Sea yet. It is the first one in the series!!! SCREAM, It was so good. (Sorry)

1 comments:

Katie said...

first of all I feel your pain (about the freckles). I think I had a few come out yesterday just in anticipation of being in the sun! Second, I must read this if it is the BEST book ever!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater