Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update #3

Hi!
Time for another update!


What I've read: (Since the last update)








  • Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
  • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  • Hourglass by Myra McEntire (LOVE!)
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • Forbidden Boy by Hailey Abbott
  • Moonglass by Jessi Kirby (So good!!)
  • The Iron King (I finally read this....amazing)
Currently Reading:

Love Story by Jennifer Echols, I need to finish this today...along with Sometimes It Happens. I'm behind!

To Read: (Subject to Change)





  • Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
  • Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs
  • Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Finally going to make myself read this)
I have to catch up today! The challenge is almost over too!

5 comments:

La Toya said...

Wow, you've got a great pace going there! I look fwd to seeing what you think of Mockingjay :)

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Wow! You've read loads! I'm doing this challenge and I'm only on my 12th book :(
New follower btw, love your blog! :D

Kristina said...

I loved Love Story! It's my favorite Jennifer Echols book! Hope you are enjoying it.

Grace Fonseca said...

Very good choices. I hope you enjoy them. I like your blog very much.

Amy said...

You've done so well. I'm very impressed! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater