Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday (20)

Hi!
It's Friday! I'm enjoying my first Friday of freedom and I thought I'd get on early and do a Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View!







This week's question is:
What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)
First of all, I didn't know that the zombie apocalypse was coming so soon! Was I the only one left in the dark about this? I guess I better start preparing. Maybe building a fort out of books, but then the books might get damaged...! Stinking zombies. I could try and dress up like a zombie and walk around all creepy like, then maybe they wouldn't know who I was...a human! And I would never go see Mel Gibson, I was scared for life when I saw the Patriot.

What about you guys??

1 comments:

Emily said...

A fort out of books isn't the best idea. It can get knocked down easily, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, the books will get ruined!
My FF

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater