Monday, June 27, 2011

Update #4

Time for another update!


What I've read: Since the last update







  • Love Story by Jennifer Echols
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
  • Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • Exile by Anne Osterlund
  • A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young (Amazing)
  • Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Currently Reading:

Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen! This book is long!

To Read: Subject to Change





  • The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  • The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  • I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
  • Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
  • Trapped by Michael Northrop
The 30 books in 30 days challenge is basically over...I'm caught up and plan to finish it! I'm pretty sure every one forgot about it though except a couple of people!
I will keep doing this updates for my summer reading challenge! I hope you enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater