Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update #1

Hi!
I'm going to update you on my progress on the 30 books in 30 days challenge and my own little summer reading challenge!



So far this week I've read (Since Last Wednesday):





  •  Into the Gauntlet by Margret Peterson Haddix
  • Banished by Sophie Littlefield
  • The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
  • Possession by Elena Johnson
  • The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
  • The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
So I'm pretty much on schedule. I just need to finish a book today!

I'm currently reading: 

  • Winterborne by Augusta Blythe (Almost done!)
  • Bumped by Megan McCafferty
To Read (This is subject to change)





  • Die for Me by Amy Plum
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  • Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Sorry if that bored you, but it was fun to do!


1 comments:

Jillian said...

Wow. Good luck. I can never do this!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater