Monday, October 4, 2010

Some things Added, some delted and some Fun New Things!

Hi!

So as you can tell from the Title there are some new things on the blog!
I added a review archive, that will be super duper handy if you want to look for a certain review! I deleted the list of reviews over on the side of my blog because well it looked unattractive and there is the review archive!

I also deleted the poll of you favorite series and It seems that the Mortal Instruments Series won!

And I joined the Contempts Challenge! You are like what the heck is that? Well I will have a post later today explaining that! And what books I am going to read. I have also added some books to my 2010 Debut Author Challenge list! So I need to update that.

And for the fun new thing I admit that I have been greatly slacking on telling you people about what books are coming out so I am going to design a page, just for that! Hopefully I can get that done soon!

And on the word of pages, I am dedicating a new page just to challenges!

Also don't forget about the Spooky Reading Challenge!

This week there will be review on Before I fall by Lauren Oliver and Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough! and some other exciting books!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater