Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shrinking the TBR Pile (2)

Hi!
I am doing another Shrinking the TBR Pile, hosted by What's Your Story! Actually, since I am doing this on Saturday, I don't know if this meme is occurring but I feel like doing it anyway!

Um so I was being all weird and last week I picked out books to read this week. (Mistwood, Halo and Wildwing). So instead of doing things for the next next week I am just going to tell you what I read in this past week and stuff.

Slow but then got so much better! Review coming soon!

Read and I love Spy novels even more now, review coming soon!

Great book so far!

Haven't read it yet but you can hear me rant about it in a later post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater