Saturday, October 30, 2010

LOOK!

Hi!
Today is Saturday and guess what yesterday was??? Trick or Treat night!! It was so much fun! And today I am going to the Haunted Forrest! Which is the my states #1 spooky attraction! I went there last Saturday and I am planning to go again! It was scary but much more fun than scary!

I entered a contest for Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin hosted by the Book Muncher, which is a really cool site so go enter the contest! Go HERE to enter!

Do you like the look my my blog? If you don't then don't worry! It will be down tomorrow, in the evening.

The reviews archive is currently under construction. Why? The tables were a pain in the butt! I will try to have it back up as soon as possible!

Don't Forget the Contest for City of Bones by Cassandra Clare! GO Check it out! NOW!

The Spooky Reading Challenge ends tomorrow, as does the contest. And I didn't finish all my books. I wasn't even close! Oh Well, I guess the books can wait.

I recently finished Beautiful Darkness, it was super good! I also finished Model Spy by Shannon Greeneland, they don't print it anymore so I read the ebook form on my ipod. I really want a nook by the way.

I loved Model Spy, so I ordered the 2nd one in the series, Down to the Wire. They don't sell it in ebook from so I had to get it from Barnes and Noble Marketplace (for about $2!).

Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson is a great book and I love it so far. You should go check out the book trailer, it is superb. I don't know if I am going to read Swoon or not. Right now I am leaning toward not, because the book just isn't by taste or style. There I decided I am returning it to the library immediately. Ok maybe not I am only on page 47, maybe I should try to make it to 100 and see if it gets any better! What do you guys think I should do?

I can't think of anything else that is new so I all I have left to say is Hallows Eve! Is that what they call it....................................???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater