Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hi and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Halloween day, even if it is a bit cold out, in some places at least.

Contest ends TONIGHT for the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare!!!!! Central Time, midnight. The winner will be announced at 1 o'clock in the morning tomorrow and I will shoot the winner an email!

Other things going on: Spooky Reading Challenge ended today, I sadly didn't finish all my books, I read 9 out of 16 which is very good! I am going to take down the pages with info on them and maybe put a list of all the books on my tbr list on a page. I will put up a review policy soon and contact info.

Random Stuff: I finished Clarie de Lune last night and it was AMAZING! Go werewolves!
In English class I am reading the play, Inherit the Wind. Very interesting and we are almost done.
In my ELP class (Extended Learning Program, which is for smart people but I hate it) we are writing letters to authors in a contest called Letters about Literature. You are supposed to use reader's response, which is  how the book changed your life and crap. There are 3 levels to the contest depending on your grade level I am in level 2. In case you are wondering I am writing to Michael Grant about his Gone Series, perhaps I will post my letter on the blog someday..?

One last thing... look at this cover for the 2nd Hex Hall book, Demonglass, isn't it to die for?!
Much better than the first!
That's all folks! Have a spooky night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater