Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

Hi Everyone!
Today I am doing my 5th IMM! Hosted by The Wonderful Story Siren! (Wonderful isn't in the name, lol)
 
I got Claire de Lune from the library for The Spooky Reading Challenge. I can't wait to read this one!

Aw....Bright Young Things, a book I am so excited so read it isn't even funny!

I have heard good and bad things about this book but since my public library had it, I was willing to give it a try!

I purchased Trance, which I finished already and loved! Review this week!

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics this week! Bright Young Things is on my TBR list as well! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Ava said...

I can't wait to read Bright Young Things! It looks SO good. And so does Claire De Lune, I've been wanting to read that one for awhile.

Happy reading!

My Mailbox is here!

mKoala said...

i would love to see a bookshelf tour of your bookshelf ! You seem to have so many books. Congrats on this amazing job you have done. I am a portuguese fan, so yeah your blog is already visited by someone in my country !

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater