Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shrinking the TBR Pile (1)

Hi!
Today is my 1st meme for the day. While reading one of the sites I follow I learned that Ashley from What's Your Story? is doing this really cool thing that every Sunday you pick books that you want to read for the week. Except you pick them in a really cool way! You make a list with the book, numbered, and then put the numbers in a bag or you could use some website or program to generate 3 random numbers with the books you are going to read for the week! I thought this was a great idea so I decided to do it! Head on over there and check it out!

Numbers drawn: 10, 9 and 16 out of 33.
Books that correspond: 10: Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, 9: Wildwing by Emily Whitman, 16: Mistwood by Leah Cypess




I am so excited to read all of these. Now I won't be reading these this week but in the next because I would like to finish up a few books for the Spooky Reading Challenge! Don't Forget about the Giveaway

2 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

Wow, thanks for joining the meme! Have fun reading your three books! :)

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Those books look really good! I hope you enjoy them. I can't wait to start this meme myself!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater