Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

Hi Everyone!
It's In My Mailbox Time, hosted by The Story Siren! This week I got a boatload of books!


I got Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl! I am super excited to read Beautiful Darkness! In fact it is the next book on my to read list!


I got the Middle Grade Novel, The Lost Hero! Yay! I loved Percy Jackson so I am very interested to see what this one has in store!

I got Whisper by Phobe Kitanidis and I borrowed A Timely Vision by Joyce and Jim Lavene! Which I am currently reading too, along with Intrinsical by Lani Woodland.

I got the 13th Chime by Emma Michael's, who was a book blogger and I got Other by Karen Kincy. The 13th Chime looks um...quite creepy looking at the cover.

I got Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein! Who writes awesome historical fiction. I also purchased Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly and I am super excited to read it!


And for the Grand Finale! Crescendo!!!!!!! I finished reading this Saturday and it was so good. I got this at Borders before the "official" release date but then I went to Barnes and Noble Saturday and they had it too. So if you want this, I am guessing the book store already has it!

So, What did you get this week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome books this week! I really need to read the Beautiful books...everyone keeps talking about them so I am guessing I would like them LOL. Great post! My IMM is here: http://twitter.com/NikiBrandyberry

Michelle Santiago said...

wow!! so many awesome books you have. i'm green with envy--i've been wanting to read other and cate and the lost colony.

our IMM is here: http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-our-mailbox-sept-4-16.html (we hope you check it out if you have time)

michelle

Jessica N. said...

OOOOh a list of the most gorgeous books EVER! I love the covers on all of those....and I'm totally jealous of your copy of Other :).

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your follower now too!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a lot of The Last Hero. I'm going to have to check it out. I got Beautiful Darkness this week too - should be awesome.
Megan @ Read It, See It

Phaedra said...

Wow! You grow money under your bed, don't you! So lucky!!!

Shantal said...

Great books!!!I'm so jealous of crescendo I can't wait for your review! Have fun reading them! :)

Mine is here

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater