Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

Hi!
Today I am doing In My Mailbox again, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren!

This week I didn't get that much, but I got a couple of things and I ordered a few books


I decided to purchase Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink because my library didn't have it and I really wanted to know what cane after the book Prophecy of the Sisters. Also don't you love the cover? I love it and the detail, the green cloack and the blue butterfly! So awesome!

I got Linger by Maggie Stiefvater! Yes! I am so happy and I am now reading it! Isn't the cover on this one beautiful, too!?


I also ordered/ pre-ordered

Wildwing by Emily Whitman (released)

The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson (released)

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (October 19)

Trance by Linda Gerber (October 14)

I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison (released)

What did you get this week?

1 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

Enjoy reading Linger! I love that series.

I'm following you now. Would love it if you followed me too!

http://whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater