Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wings

Hi!
Today is a Tuesday and I am super duper excited because today it is NCIS's Season Premiere!!!! I am super happy. There will be 3 awesome hours to watch and it will be awesome!

Title: Wings
Author: Aprilynne Pike
Rating: 5 stars
Review: Laurel has just moved to a new city and is adjusting to life as a highschooler from a homeschooling. Then just as everything starts to fall in to place, Laurel grows Wings out of her back. They aren't necessarily wings but flower petals coming out of her back. When visiting her old house she discovers a faerie who tells her that she too is a faerie. At first Laurel doesn't believe him but as she starts to except her fate, she learns there might be a greater trouble looming.

Sorry about that last sentence but it just seemed to fit. Wings was a great faerie story. I like they way the author interpreted faeries and I thought that the story was very unique. Especially the part which Laurel grows petals out if her back. I really like Laurel and thought she was pretty great. He two love interests, David and Tamani were great but I liked David much more. Great characters, good plot that leaves you wishing that all if the series was out!

Go NCIS!  This picture is a little updated because it has Jenny in it but still I love it and its Spanish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater