Friday, September 10, 2010

Prophecy of the Sisters

Hi!
Hope today is happy for you, well it is for me, no school! But then on Monday we all go back :-(!
I also think I am developing a cold and feel quite crummy! Fun, right? Let us get to reviewing!

Title: Prophecy of the Sisters

Author: Michelle Zink
Rating: 4 stars

Review: Prophecy of the Sisters is the first in a very mythological trilogy. (?) Sisters, Lia and Alice are twins that have always been different. So when Lia learns that they are on opposite sides of an ancient prophecy, she is not at all surprised. Lia learns to discover many things that she thought could never even be real, or had never imagined. But as Lia gets deeper and deeper into the prophecy she discovers many thing would rather be left alone.

Prophecy of the Sister was a book that I only started to like in the last half of the book, that's why it has 4 stars. I am don't sure why, but I just couldn't get into it and I couldn't connect with any of the characters very well. The writing was a great, I do have to say. It definitely sounded like the late 1800's. Lia grew more likable as the story went on, but at sometimes she seemed like all she could do was rely on her friends and others to do things for her. I sorta like the fantasy aspect of the story but it was quite confusing. But as the story went on it got better and better, so that is why I am deciding to read the second book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater