Sunday, September 26, 2010

MY List of Books for the Challenge!

1. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
2. 13 to life by Shannon Delaney
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4. Sleepless by Cyn Balog
5. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
6. Siren by Tricia Rayburn
7. I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore
8. Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
9. The Hollow by Jessica Verday
10. Immortal by Gillian Shields
11. Torment by Lauren Kate
12. Lies by Michael Grant
13. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl
14. Trance by Linda Gerber
15. Nightshade by Andrea Creamer

I can not guarantee that I will finish all of these books, but I am going to try my best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater