Friday, September 24, 2010

Hush, Hush

HEY!
How is everyone doing? It's Friday! Which makes everything in the world so much cooler! I would like to remind you that I have a poll up about your favorite series. And did you see my countdown clock to Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick!? Isn't the noise it makes awesome!? As you can probably see from the top of my blog just under the title I have done some fancy stuff and I am working currently on a separate page that will hold all of the links to my reviews instead of you going and looking for a specific review on the side of my blog! Doesn't that sound cool!?

Title: Hush, Hush

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

Rating: 5 stars

Review: When Nora Grey meets Patch she thinks she is going to die. And not in a good way. Patch is annoying, mean and bothers Nora a lot. And he follows her every where it seems. But at the same time she feels a great connection with him. Patch just happens to be super mysterious and Nora can't get any answers out of him and he seems to know just about everything about her. Nora knows there may be something off about Patch and his history, but she can't help trusting him. But when Nora finds herself in danger, she isn't sure who to trust anymore.

I LOVED Hush, Hush!!! It was super good. The only think I didn't quite get about the book was the title, but it did seem to fit even though I couldn't figure it out! Nora was a great character and I like that she at first tried to stay away from Patch but then she couldn't, even though it was against her better judgement. I loved how she didn't entirely rely on Patch, she did sometimes, but most of the time she tried to take care of herself and didn't need Patch's help, not too much anyway!
Vee, Nora's best friend was pretty funny, if not a dare devil who loved to go sleuthing. Which made her extremely likeable because what kind of girl doesn't want to go sleuthing!? Patch was Patch and at first I didn't trust him very much but as the book went on a I went to love him!
The story was amazing, I didn't think I would like the book at all and sort of thought the story pretty lame sounding but from the moment I first started the book, I was like WOW, this is great! I love it! The story had so many great twists and turns and I enjoyed every word of it.
I the angel part of the story and thought it was a great addition to the book, well I guess it wasn't an addition but that just sounds good! When the book ended I wished I had the sequel in my hands! My last words are few: Read it!

And I just added the Trailer because it is so awesome!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey this is like my fave book ever! I wish I had such a cool site

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater