Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Favorite book!

Hi Everyone!
I have a new fave book! Isn't that extremely exciting! But on the topic of not favorite book, we have Prophecy of the Sister, now don't get me wrong it's good, but is just a little to weird and mythical for me. I will possibly review it when I am finished!

Title: Beguiled

Authors: Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand
Rating: 5 stars

Review: In this amazing suspense novel we meet Rylee Monroe, a dog walker, who is in her early twenties. Rylee works in Charleston, South Carolina, where houses are starting to be robbed by a Robin Hood Burglar. But Rylee works at all these houses and she is being coming the prime suspect. Then Logan Woods, a reporter, comes into the picture and is determined to figure out the burglaries by himself. As Rylee and Logan start to work together, the thief gets closer and closer to hurting them.

I loved Beguiled! It has all the things you want in a book, it was suspense and mystery, great character and a great setting and even a little romance. I especially loved the setting of Charleston and now I really want to go there! Rylee was a great character but I sorta didn't like that dog walking was her main job and she didn't do anything else to support herself. Logan was amazing and a great guy. The mystery was great and I felt like I was there trying to solve it too. This book is a definite must read.

Have a Happy Wednesday! I also have another favorite book that I just finished, Paranormalcy! It was great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater