Monday, September 13, 2010

Spotlight Monday

HI!
I am actually posting this one time for like the first week ever. And Saturday was the one month anniversary of my blog! I was super excited! I am hoping that I can keep the reviews coming strong for at least another year. At first my goal was only 6 months but then I was thought, well I think you can do this a little bit longer than that! And I am pretty sure I can, I really don't want to be one of those bloggers who just up and quits because they just don't want to or just don't have the time to review books anymore. So hopefully next year on August 11, 2011, I will still be blogging! We can only hope.


Sea by Heidi R. Kling

Summary from Goodreads:



Haunted by recurring nightmares since her mother’s disappearance over the Indian ocean three years before, fifteen-year old California girl Sienna Jones reluctantly travels with her psychiatrist father’s volunteer team to six-months post-tsunami Indonesia where she meets the scarred and soulful orphaned boy, Deni, who is more like Sea than anyone she has ever met.
She knows they can’t be together, so why can’t she stay away from him? And what about her old best friend-turned-suddenly-hot Spider who may or may not be waiting for her back home? And why won’t her dad tell her the truth about her mother’s plane crash? The farther she gets from home, the closer she comes to finding answers.

Sounds wonderful! Sea has been out since June and while I have it, I have not got around to reading it yet!



Here is the Trailer! Which is so Beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater