Sunday, September 5, 2010

Princesses and Evil!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a fantastic Sunday! I have had a great one so far! I am going to review the princess books! Yay!

Title: Princess of the Midnight Ball

Author: Jessica Day George
Rating: 5 stars

Review: In this clever retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses we are swept up my mysteries and fantasy. Galen, a soldier returning from war, is going to the royal city to see if he can find work. When Galen finds work as a Gardener in the royal palace, he meets Rose, one of the princesses. Rose and her sisters have a deep, dark secret. Everyone who has every tried to figure out there secret has been killed or isn't able to. When Galen finds out about the mystery he immediately wants to help Rose and her twelve sisters. But will he and the sisters survive?

The Princess of the Midnight Ball is a great fantasy story. I usually don't like retelling of stories but this one was a great exception (and so is its sequel). Rose was really sweet and I felt for her. Who would want to dance, almost to death every single night? Galen was brave and super nice and who doesn't like a guy who knits!? The romance was sweet, but it was lacking a little. This was a great book, though!

Good Book! Well tomorrow I will review it's sequel, you shouldn't have to worry about it getting published, I am writing it right after I post this! Have a good evening!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great book! I want to read it!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater