Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Hunger Games!

Hello!

Today we I am reviewing one of my few favorite books! It is absouletely amazing! Lets get to it now! I am writing my own summaries again!

Title: The Hunger Games

Author: Suzanne Collins
Rating: 5 stars

Review: Enter into the world of Panem, where each year 2 citizens from each of the 12 districts fight to death in The Hunger Games. When Katniss Everdeen's little sister, Prim, is picked to participate in The Hunger Games, Katniss immediately volunteers and decides to go in her place. The other tribute from the district is Peeta Mellark. When Katniss and Peeta get to the Games, they form a dangerous plan that could kill them or that could save them.

I loved the Hunger Games! It was one of the best books I have ever read. I was angered by the idea that people would make kids fight to the death but at the same time I was compelled by the idea. Katniss was amazing and I loved her, though I didn't particularly like some of the decisions she made. I loved reading about her experience in the arena and it was so cool! Peeta was so amazing and I thought he was so good. I just wish Katniss could make up her mind! Just a couple words more: Read The Hunger Games!!!

Please Excuse any spelling errors, spell check wasn't working!

I recieved Intrinsical yesterday! It is amazing so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater