Wednesday, September 15, 2010

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Hi!
I still have a cold! Can you believe it! I also made a amazing discovery this weekend. You can set your posts to publish at a certain time! Isn't that exciting!? Well I think it is and it will definatly come in handy in the future! And in this review, I am a little rusty because I read this book sometime ago! So don't be too hard on me!

Title: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Author: Maureen Johnson
Rating: 4 stars

Review: When Ginny gets a package in the mail from her Aunt, telling her to travel around the world on an adventure, she immediately decides to go. The only thing a little weird about this is that Ginny's Aunt died awhile ago. But never less Ginny decides to go travel around the world with all her things in one backpack and with no technology, thanks to the rules her Aunt gave her. And in the form of blue envelopes, Ginny goes on an adventure around the world. Ginny goes to the weirdest places, and meets some weird people too. But the biggest question is, why is her aunt doing this to her in the first place?

This was a nice, cute story with weird characters. Ginny was just a tad bit too trusting for me, I mean who willingly will go travel around the world for your dead Aunt that you hadn't seen in forever? Well Ginny does and she gets into quite a bit of trouble doing so. And where are her parents? Don't they care where she went? But Ginny was a pretty nice girl even if a little quirky. I like Keith, a guy Ginny meets, but he was like a total oddball. You might be wondering why I even gave this book 4 stars, but I like the premise of the story, going around and visiting all these foreign places. It could be fun! So to sum it up, we have a good plot with some weird characters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater