Monday, September 13, 2010

Paranormalcy

Hi!
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you're Monday is going great, even though it is the start of the week. Mine was semi-OK! Today I am reviewing a book that I love and I also wish 2011 was already here so I could read the sequel! I wonder if this blog will still be going next year?

Title: Paranormalcy

Author: Kiersten White
Rating: 5 stars

Review: Evie works for the IPCA, or  in other words, The International Paranormal Containment Agency. Evie not a paranormal but just a regular 16 year-old girl that has very special powers. Evie can see thorough paranormal's glamours which is why at the age of eight she was taken in by the IPCA. Evie has had a good life though, she is best friends with a mermaid, and her ex-boyfriend is a faerie. Not that, that is good, since faeries happen to be quite evil. But when a Shape shifter is caught breaking into the IPCA Center, the IPCA becomes aware of a new dangerous paranormal, that is threatening the lives of others.

Love, Love, Love!!! I could basically just say that and it would cover what I think of the book! But since I am nice, I will go into a some detail about why I love it, so! Well for one, Evie is awesome and the best character I have had the pleasure of meeting in a long time. She had a great voice and I loved the way she told the story. Lend was so cool and I loved what he could do! He was so awesome, just like Evie. I also liked Lish, with all her bleeps! You will understand when you read the book! In fact that is what you should go do right now and not read the rest of the review! Well, why not? The plot was amazing and I loved all the kinds of different paranormals! I can't wait till 2011!

1 comments:

Rita Renne said...

I agree! I LOVED this book. It was full of fresh elements of YA literature, and I cannot wait for the sequel. By the way: very, VERY good blog! Your reviews are awesome and to-the-point, whereas someone else (I don't know. . . like me. . .) doesn't have that gift of having such an awesome review in such few words.

Again: awesome! (: I will be looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

~Brianna

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater