Friday, December 31, 2010

Readthon Wrap-up!

Hi.
Sorry to Bombard you with another post for the day, but I figured I'd do a Wrap-up post for the readathon, even if it doesn't end for like 6 more hours, well at least where I'm at.

But I did finish almost all of my books, except Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford, I'm going to read it when I'm more in the mood...I'm just going to spend the rest of New Year's Eve with my family and have some fun!

But I did finish all my other books for the readathon.
Here they are:
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Dead is a so last Year by Marlene Perez
  • Dead is just a Rumor by Marlene Perez
  • A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I just finished Delirium and I'm in a state between where my heart is heavy and where I just want to bawl my head off. I don't usually cry during books, I just don't for some reason. It's not that I don't feel them or anything I just don't! But I cried during the last couple of pages of Delirium and so hard I could hardly see the screen (of my Nook). Lauren Oliver such writes powerful books! I'm so excited for the second book, it's not even funny. I have to know what happens.

That's all for now guys, but tomorrow in edition to My Favorite books of 2010, I'll post a challenge wrap-up for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge and anything else. So stay tuned!

P.S. I feel even more sad knowing this is my last post of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater