Saturday, December 4, 2010

YA Historical Fiction Challenge

Hi!
I meant to have the Challenges I was participating in up yesterday, but I didn't have a chance too! I was just too busy.

The YA Historical Fiction Challenge is hosted by YA Bliss!


I am going with Level 3! Which is reading 15 YA Books in 2011!


1.  A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
2. Rebel Angel by Libba Bray
3. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
4. Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
5. Steel by Carrie Vaughn
6. Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
7. In the Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
8. The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
9. Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
10. Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
11. Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
12. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
13. Forgiven by Janet Fox
14. Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
15. The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickersen


I might add a few more, but at this time no more books to take on!

1 comments:

Sab H. said...

Thank you for participating! And awesome choices you have there. Good luck ;)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater