Monday, December 20, 2010

A Struggling Reader

Hi!
I'm trying to read the rest of my 2010 Debut Author Challenge Books but I am just struggling through the two I'm reading right now. Other by Karen Kincy and Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis. I like them but I'm not in the mood for reading them. I'm on page 127 out of 326 in Other. And page 144 out of 281. I was reading Other but got bored and started reading Whisper. Which I am now bored with It's not like Other was boring but I am boring and I needed a break! Also the same story with Whisper.

I feel like tearing by hair out! I need to finish at least one of them tomorrow. I want to read Delirium instead! I've read the first couple of chapters and I want to know more. I'm just so frustrated with myself and with books!

And I have so many other things I want to do before Wednesday. If I finish Whisper by tomorrow, then there better be a clap hear round the world. Oh whatever. We'll just see what happened tomorrow. Goodnight all.

Please Ignore the post tomorrow when I say I'm in a good mood. I wrote than before I realized what a lousy reader I was!

Good bye now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater