Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's New this Week

Hi Everyone!

I am busy, so I probably shouldn't even be on the blog but I can't stay away from it. I promise I won't bother you guys till tomorrow, so this will be it for the day!

I am currently reading, as you all know, Around the World in 80 days by Jules Verne. I don't hate it but I dislike it, greatly. Instead of reading that I decided to read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Other than the book being extremely weird and the character even more weird, I really liked it. But I didn't love it.

I should be reading Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough, but I don't feel like it. That is a really good book, by the way. It comes out sometime Summer 2011. I should be reading the Lying Game by Sara Shepard but I'm not. I should be reading a lot of things.

I should be doing my homework, but I'm not. I should be working on my English Project and researching fashion in the 70's but I'm not. I should be practicing my piano, but I'm not.

I should be doing a lot of things other than this. Like actually getting out of bed and getting some real clothes on and then eating some breakfast, but I'm not. At least I combed my hair and put my contacts in. Side fact: I am quite blind, not that blind but pretty blind. I absolutely refuse to wear glasses too because I look like a nerd.

Sorry this has been a rather depressing post hasn't it? So I am going to leave you know with a book cover and then I will shut off the computer and do some stuff I need to do.


Isn't this "cover in progress" pretty!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater