Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm done!

Hi!!!
I just had to post about what I just did! I finished Around the World in 80 days by Jules Verne.

Did I like it? Yes I really did but I don't love it!

And guess what other magic I worked this afternoon? (Sorry there was no real magic involved just my handy dandy hands typing away!)

I got the review archive done! It wasn't actually that hard, so I was exceptionally happy!

What am I going to read next? I have no idea, but I should figure it out in the next few minutes! Reading Freedom!

Have a great evening! I am off to write some reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater