Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 Survey!

Hi!
It's Monday and for once I'm not hating it because, there is no school! YAY!

So I made a survey over the weekend, about the books of 2010 and such! Please, pretty please participate, it would mean the world to me! Please! And since I didn't think anyone will, I decided to throw in a nice little prize, one lucky winner will win a book! I haven't decided which one yet, but I will let you know soon! It will most likely be a 2010 YA Debut! You will get a pick from a few options! This is not the Winter Break Challenge Giveaway, that will happen at a late date, if I finish.

Go Here to take the Survey.......please!

That's all for now! No Spotlight Monday Today, I thought I'd give it a little break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater