Sunday, December 19, 2010

So.....

Hi!
So yesterday on my blog happenings post, I posted something that you might have taken the wrong way! Now don't get all freaked out on me, it wasn't anything bad, but I did get an email, asking me why I said this!

Here's what I said:
"Anyways, I finished Nightshade this morning.....Did I like it? Nope. If your friends with me on GoodReads, you should know exactly how I feel about this book! Review sometime soon!"

Does anyone see anything wrong with that? All I said was that I didn't like Nightshade, and if you were friends with me on GoodReads you knew how I felt! The thing is I didn't like Nightshade because, I LOVED IT! I was just joking around a little, and thats why I said the thing about GoodReads because I had rated it 5 stars there. I didn't mean to offend anyone!

So is that all cleared up? Most of you, if you even read my blog, probably didn't even notice it so I wasn't too worried but I thought I should just clear it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater