Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog Happenings (10)

Hi!
Actually I don't know if this is the 10th one that I have done, but oh well! It has to be close!

Do you want me to keep doing this? I won't if you don't want me too, but I kind of enjoy it....

I'm also thinking of replacing Spotlight Monday with Waiting on Wednesday. Do what do you think of that?

If I do, do that then it will probably be at the start of 2011! Can you believe that the year is almost over?

I am currently reading Sea by Heidi R. Kling! I need to finish it, so I can review it next week! I am also reading The Lying Game by Sara Shepard, but in Galley Form! Need to finish that too!

Anyway, did you see my post for The winter Break challenge I am taking on? I hope I finish but don't get your hopes up!
It snowed for the first time today! While the idea of snow is exciting the way it turns the roads is not. Most people in my state know how to drive, but the key word there is most! I think it's so funny how in some states when it snows everything closes down because they aren't used to it! Maybe it's not funny but it's definitely weird to someone who's spent all their winters in a snowy white world!

I was going to take a picture but I didn't feel like venturing out into the cold!

I watched Ground Hog Day, yesterday night. It's a funny but weird old movie! It reminded be a lot of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Which if  you haven't read it, I suggest you stop reading this and go get right now! But be careful on those roads! If it is snowing where you are!

That's all for know folks, I need to finish by Algebra Homework and then work on an Art Project. I hate drawing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater