Friday, December 31, 2010

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Hi!
Happy New Year's Ever! Are you going to stay up to midnight?? I might, just maybe. I do like to sleep...lol

Title: Anna and the French Kiss

Author: Stephanie Perkins

Rating: 5 ++++++++ stars

Review: Anna is dreading her senior year. It might  not actually be so bad if she didn't have to spend it in Paris. Because that sucks since she won't have any friends there. But as Anna gives school in Paris a try she actually finds herself liking it and liking someone else. As Anna explores the beautiful city of Paris, will she ever find her true love? And at the end of the year, what will she actually have to show for it?

WARNING: IN THIS REVIEW THE BOOK REVIEWER WILL GO TOTAL FAN GIRL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I'm going to actually try and me a little sane in this review, but I don't think that's going to happen. Here goes nothing.

If I had to describe Anna and the French Kiss in three words, those words would be: Perfect, Romantic and A Must Read. (I know that isn't three.)

It was perfect and I don't want to ruin the awesomeness of this book by going on and on about how wonderful the characters were, how awesome the plot was, and how spectacular the romance was. Or even how breath taking the setting was. And that was all amazing, let me tell you.

But just let me tell you a few quick things: Stephanie Perkins is (Do I really want to say the man? Because she obviously isn't a man....?) Well in short she is the best author. LIKE EVER! I mean how is this book a Debut? Seriously? It was sooo good. I even did a couple of embarrassing things on GoodReads like this:

"I don't ever want this to end!!!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hmmm....I will let you all ponder my silliness for a moment.

But I can't finish this review without saying how much I loved Anna and Étienne. And all the rest of the characters. They were all flawed but so awesome.

I LOVE THIS BOOK, GO READ IT NOW.

No I don't care what you have to do to go read it NOW, JUST GO!

If you couldn't read that, it's probably for the best.

1 comments:

Cicely said...

Great review! I loved the last couple of lines. Made me laugh. :) GO Anna! Spread the Anna love ;p

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater