Sunday, December 26, 2010

News!

Hi!
And Happy Sunday! I sure got everything I wanted for Christmas! I got a brand new spanking HD camera and......wait for it....drum roll please!

A NOOK COLOR!!!!!!! YAY!

Not to mention a billion books! Well maybe only like 11 but still!!! I was so excited! My NOOK is awesome, I already have a couple of books on it. And I managed to get my Books from NetGalley on there so I could read them!

I'll do an IMM post when they actually start back up again, and I still need to install the software for my new camera on my laptop.

Anyway, I'm reading 13 to Life!!!!! I LOVE this book! I should finish it soon!

I'm so busy so I'm not sure if there will be much posting next week, but I'll try.

After I finish 13 to Life, only one more book left till I finish the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. Well technically I did finish but I want to read all the books on my list!

So did anyone else get anything exciting for Christmas??

1 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Congrats on the Nook! I've heard good things about 13 to Life. Hope you like it!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater