Friday, December 10, 2010

I love Lists!

Hi!
So sorry there is no review today, I just don't have anything new to review! But since I love making lists, lists of any kind, I decided to make a list!

 But first I would also love to tell you about a contest Hosted by Eating YA Books for Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting. I LOVED THE BODY FINDER! And if you did too, I would head on over and enter this contest fast!

Now for the list! You are probably wondering what the list is about, well since this is a Book Blog I figured it should be about books!

I need to read a lot of books and one way I keep track on the one's to read are by making lists! If I finish by List of Books, there will be a giveaway, consisting of: The Lying Game by Sara Shepard or Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! Your pick! I might change the titles closer to the contest date, if there is one, but I think that the books are pretty definite for now!

List of Books to Read Over Winter Break
December 13, 2010-January 3, 2011
First off we have to get those Debut Author Challenge Books Read!
(crossed out books have been read already during the designated time)

I FINISHED THIS CHALLENGE!
I'm adding a couple for books since I reading those for the Readathon. We'll just see how many I can finish, but 8-11 are not Debuts.
  1. Sea by Heidi R. Kling
  2. Whisper by Phobe Kitandis
  3. The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
  4. Other by Karen Kincy
  5. 13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
  6. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  8. Dead is So Last Year by Marlene Perez
  9. Dead is Just a Rumor by Marlene Perez
  10. A Match Made in High School by Kristen Walker
Next we need to get those Galleys Read!
  1. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  2. Deliruim by Lauren Oliver
  3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  4. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulten
I only need to read 6 out of the 7 books for the first list.
I only need to read 2 out of the 4 books for the second list.

Then there will be a giveaway! YAY so cheer me on!
If you have any suggestions for books to giveaway or if you want to participate in reading books over Winter Break, then comment and I will get back to you! If you don't have a winter break, which adults wouldn't, then just see how many books you can read in the month of December from now to next year!

Look at this cool Picture I made!

I added texture to the picture, which only makes it cooler!

This is not an official challenge, because frankly no one participates in the ones I have done in the past! If you want it to be, just comment like I said and I will think about it! I don't expect to get any comments so don't worry!

There is actually a "challenge" going on at the time, but I am thinking about taking it down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater