Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Books of 2010

Hi!
It's 2011, isn't it? I can't believe it! I have to go back to school on Monday and I don't want to. But I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my break, and read some 2011 Debuts!


In no particular order: My Favorites books of 2010 and Why
 The Hunger Games wasn't published in 2010 but I read it then, other than that all of these books are  2010 debuts!

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Why?
It has everything I ever wanted in a book, romance, suspense, mystery, and killer characters.
I never wanted it to and I couldn't stop thinking about it days after I finished. I still think about it! I love it a lot.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Why?
It was fun, it was incredibly sweet, and it had a heart. It's more than a pretty cover, it has many things that made it absolutely lovable. Especially those boys!

Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Why?
Everlasting was mysterious, romantic and had some great adventure. The plot and the characters drew me in as well as the historical setting!

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Why?
Before I Fall was heartbreaking and a real tear-jerker. It was real and has a great message. This book will stay with you a long time after you read it.

Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Why?
Unique characters, plus a unique storyline. What's not to love? Plus there was romance and it was fun to read as well as suspenseful.

A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Why?
I'm a sucker for mysteries and will always be. And A Spy in the House was just what I needed. It has likable characters, a riveting plot and a great setting. And a heroine who can take care of herself!

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Why?
No Duh! I just loved it. I don't know how to describe it but it was great.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Why?
This is different from all those stereotypical books we always get. It's fun, it's sweet and something about it is just magic.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Why?
A Hot Guy, a mystery and all those other things I love. Sophie was a great character along with all the others. It was so much fun!

Sea by Heidi R. Kling
Why?
This book was so awesome. It was heartbreaking and so real. I felt the pain every character was going through. It was just a great read.

EDIT: While I did read Delirium yesterday I'm not going to include it in my favorite books of 2010, it will probably be in 2011 favorite books! Since I just don't have room for it on 2010 and it's published in 2011, I'll just wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater