Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 YA Contemporary Challenge

Hi!
I'm joining the 2011 Contemporary Challenge Hosted by The Undercover Book Lover! (Link to the Challenge Post)

The Idea of this Challenge is to read more Contemporary YA Books, which I happen to love!

So head on over and enter!

My List of 13 books:
  1. Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
  2. Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
  3. Playing Hurt by Holly Schlindler
  4. So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
  5. The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
  6. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  7. The Locket by Stacey Jay
  8. He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
  9. The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
  10. Secrets by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur
  11. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
  12. Trapped by Michael Northrup
  13. Pearl by Jo Knowles
This isn't even close to all the books I plan to read but I will add books when I feel like it! I know there are many more on the Comtemps Challenge but I'm being a little lazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater