I'm joining the 2011 Contemporary Challenge Hosted by The Undercover Book Lover! (Link to the Challenge Post)
The Idea of this Challenge is to read more Contemporary YA Books, which I happen to love!
So head on over and enter!
My List of 13 books:
- Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
- Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
- Playing Hurt by Holly Schlindler
- So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
- The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- The Locket by Stacey Jay
- He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- Secrets by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- Trapped by Michael Northrup
- Pearl by Jo Knowles
This isn't even close to all the books I plan to read but I will add books when I feel like it! I know there are many more on the Comtemps Challenge but I'm being a little lazy!