Remember how much I love NetGalley? Well no matter how much I love it, I can't seem to find time to read all the galleys that I request...because maybe I request way too many? I sort of do! And to help me fix this problem and review some great books....I'm going to make a list and challenge myself!
Here is a list of all the galleys I need to read, and their publication dates
- Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulten (Feb. 15)
- Shine by Lauren Myracle (May 1)
- The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (March 7)
- Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (May 24)
- One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (Feb. 22)
- Dead is not an Option by Marlene Perez (May 2)
- Populazzie by Elise Allen (Aug. 1)
- The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Larid (April 18)
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky (May 23)
- Queens of all Earth by Hannah Sternburg (June 15)
I'm going to make a little picture to go along with this, so if anyone has any suggestions...I'd be glad to hear them!