Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's coming up!

Hi!
I thought that I would let you know what is coming up in the coming weeks!

Sunday, August 22: Review of Fallen by Lauren Kate
Monday, August 23: Review of The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Tuesday, August 24: Review of Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Maragret Stohl
Wednesday, August 25: Review of Gone by Michael Grant
Thursday, August 26: Review of Hunger by Michael Grant
Friday, August 27: Review of Wake by Lisa McMann
Saturday, August 28: Review of Fade by Lisa McMann
Sunday, August 29: Review of Gone by Lisa McMann
Monday, August 30- Friday, September 3: Review of Gallagher Series and Heist Society by Ally Carter

Hopefully I can keep up with this schedule, but I won't guarantee it! I will do my best though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater