Saturday, August 21, 2010

There was a body...

Hi!
How is everyone doing on this beautiful Saturday afternoon? Well I am doing fine. Just a little disappointed that I can not find Intrinsical by Lani Woodland ANYWHERE!! I will keep trying though, I can not wait to read it! Well I better start reviewing!

Title: A Body in the Tower

Author: Y.S. Lee
Rating: 5 stars

Review: In the second Agency book Mary Quinn is back and she is definitely at her best. The all women's detective agency is sending Mary to the construction site of St. Stephens Tower. And they are sending her as a boy. So Mary obeys the orders of The Agency and dresses up as a boy and gets herself into a few quite serious scrapes. While Mary is working on the murder case at the site. . .James Easton shows up and threatens to ruin everything she has accomplished so far on the murder. Is James going to blow Mary's cover and will Mary solve the murder of a construction site worker?

All I can say is that this one is even better than the first! It was truly amazing. Mary was awesome and still struggling with her past and who she was. I hope she figures that out soon. The mystery was spectacular, and the setting was even better. James, well James is just amazing and I thought he was great in this story. I do have to say that I absolutely love James, as I do quite a few other male characters! You just have to read A Body in the Tower!

Well there you have it! The 3rd Mary Quinn Mystery, The Traitor and the Tunnel, comes out in a year or two!

Coming tomorrow: Review of Fallen by Lauren Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater