Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hi Guys!

Hello Everyone
Since I am a little short on time I am just going to use a summary from goodreads and tell you what I think of the book vs. me summarizing and telling you what I think!

Title: Wake

Author: Lisa McMann
Rating: 3 stars

Summary from Goodreads: Ever since she was eight years old, high school student Janie Hannagan has been uncontrollably drawn into other people's dreams, but it is not until she befriends an elderly nursing home patient and becomes involved with an enigmatic fellow-student that she discovers her true power.

My Review: Wake was a good story but there were some things that I didn't like about it at all. For one, there was tons of swearing, when none was necessary and the way it was written. After a while I got used to it but when I finished the trilogy, I was like "Finally, normal writing!" The charactesr were good and I really felt for Janie. I loved the twist at the end!

Still Today: Fade by Lisa McMann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater