Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fairytale!

Hi!
How is everyone doing this evening? Well I am doing OK. And just to let you know I probably won't be blogging as much, I will be busy! I will try to get out as many reviews as possible and I will do my best! With that aside, lets start reviewing!

Title: Fairy Tale

Author: Cyn Balog
Rating: 5 stars

Review: Morgan Sparks has a great relationship with her boyfriend, Cam. She seriously thinks that they are made for each other. But then things start change, Cam says, well he says, that he is a fairy. A real fairy that was switched at birth. With Cam acting all weird, Morgan doesn't really know what to do anymore or if she and Cam are still OK. Then Pip comes along, Cam's replacement that was living in the fairy world. When Morgan starts having confusing feelings for Pip she tries to distract herself with a plan to keep Cam in this world. Will Morgan and Cam stay together to will she fall in love with Pip? And most importantly will Morgan's plan work to keep Cam in this world?

Fairy Tale was a great book but at first I really wasn't sure that I would  like it at first. But as I got a little farther into the book I started to love it. Morgan is awesome and I really like Cam but I absolutely loved Pip! The name is a little weird though! It was a awesome plot and loved how Morgan tried to come up with a plan to keep Cam with her. It really shows true love. Well, all I can say is to read Fairy Tale!

Thanks for reading today! I recently finished The Body at the Tower which was awesome and I loved it. I am still reading The Education of Bet, it is good so far. Review coming for The Body at the Tower soon! Have a great evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater