Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Catching fire

Hi
Happy Friday! The week is almost over and I am super pumped! Today we are reviewing Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Then on Saturday I will review Evermore by Alyson Noel. Then on Sunday and Monday I will either be reviewing Wings and Spells by Aprilynne Pike or Princess of the Midnight ball and Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George! I'm not sure what one that I will be doing, so I will surprise you!

Title: Catching Fire

Author: Suzanne Collins
Rating: 5 stars

Review: In the second installment in the Hunger Games Trilogy, Katniss and Peeta are back and, of course, fighting for their lives. When Katniss and Peeta survived against all odds in the arena, they sparked a rebellion across all 12 districts. When the time for another games comes, there is a twist and Peeta and Katniss are heading back to the arena. Who's going to survive? Because this time it only looks like one will.

Catching Fire was just as amazing as The Hunger Games! Katniss was still amazing and she was pretty unselfish in this book. Peeta, well Peeta is just a total heartthrob. Some of the new characters in the book were spectacular and I hated to see what happened to them. My favorite new character was definitely, Finnick! Well if I said anymore, it would probably spoil the book, so just go read it!

Tomorrow: Evermore by Alyson Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater